The global situation has impacted the way we are going to experience FrontCon this year. Although the quality of content provided at FrontCon isn’t going to change, the way we’re going to communicate with each other is going to be different. But it’s all for the sake of our health! Here are the main safety measures we all should follow in order to minimize the risk of transmitting Covid-19:
- If you have signs of an acute infectious respiratory disease, you must consider whether you are putting other attendees to risk by attending FrontCon onsite. In such case, it is recommended that you attend FrontCon online.
- Remember to keep 2 metre distance between persons.
- Observe good hygiene and use disinfectants with an alcohol content of at least 70% (disinfectants will be provided onsite).
- Use of face masks/face shields is recommended, but not mandatory.
- If you’re an international visitor, check out the FAQ regarding travelling matters.
- When arriving from countries with a 14-day cumulative number of COVID-19 cases that is higher than 16 per 100,000 inhabitants, self-isolation must be observed for 14 days. Please, check if your country is listed as safe or unsafe! The list is updated every Friday.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, since hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses.
- Practice respiratory hygiene – cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- The seats will be assigned for each individual attendee with no possibility of switching, as well as they will be set 2 metres apart from each other.
By following these basic precautions, we wish you a safe, but exciting time at FrontCon 2020!