Micro Frontends in practice: the easy and the hard parts
- Do they really help to build professional web applications?
- Are they always the best choice?
- Do leading frameworks like Angular directly support them?
- Do Micro Frontends and global State Management work well together?
- How do single Micro Apps react to URL changes?
I will answer all these questions and provide practical insights on features directly supported by Angular and show possible solutions for those parts that have to be implemented individually.